I guess as one grows older, there is a part that gradually starts accepting oneself. And if you have a mindset towards movement, you also start enjoying your company. But growing up, Parents, colleagues, compeers mostly found me strange because even in college I mostly opted for peace over party.
And it didn’t take me long before finding out that I really don’t have to have a company outside of my own. And then the whole game turned towards becoming the best company to myself. My camera in early days not just assisted but became my voice and so happened with my pen. Yet Life is a journey long enough to give you kicks and tastes while in my case keeping me grounded.
And lately, at the turn of the year, I thought of penning down some changes that I experience now after all these years. I hope these points help anyone who is on a journey unto oneself;
1. I have started staring at the top of Trees, often towards skies, Buildings, Birds and Animals, Walls or anywhere distracting myself to look away from People.
2. I love my world of Imagination. It could also be procrastination or perhaps I am at the edge of it. But I feel immense Joy when I specifically take out time for a long walk, to talk to myself.
3. I struggle a lot in my work. And it has come to a point that I find peace in this struggle more often than not.
4. I leave any group if I find myself incompatible with the thinking of the people in it. I no more drag. I take decisions fast.
5. I cannot compromise on self-respect.
6. I still find it uncomfortable to follow the Rules. Rather It is I who make them.
7. In Silence, I am always Happy and in Peace. I need nothing else.
These were some simple truths, as I’m a simple man. I don’t need much. I think that success is having fun. And when I’m having fun with words, images and bit of travelling, I’m happy. And If I can make a little money on the side doing it, I’m really happy.
: ँ :
If today is the first time you have arrived on The Road to Nara, you are heartily welcome ~ Namaste
If you have any suggestions, please write in the comment box or feel free to write to me at email@example.com
: ँ :
I will take this opportunity to introduce you to About me and importantly;
: ँ :
: ँ :
To visit other long-term photographic works, please visit here.
: ँ :